Alexander-Technique and vacation
Combine holidays and Alexander-Technique work!
- on the island Kea, Greece, group classes and single lessons.
- This offer is aimed at anyone who wants to combine a really great holiday on a Greek island of the Cyclades with an intense Alexander Technique experience. We live in a luxurious house, we enjoy the help of a cook, eat together in the evening, explore the island or do nothing…
- Alexander Technique workshop in Greece-June 2019
- Alexander Technique workshop in Greece-Juni 2020
in Ljubljana, Slowenien, autumn workshop in Slovenia with Jörg Aßhoff and Petra von Ondarza: We will be offering an intense combination of group work and two private lessons in three days, 4.-6. October 2019, in Ljubljana. The workshop is open for beginners to the technique as well as for those who wish to deepen their understanding and practice. There will be enough time to discover and enjoy the lovely old capital of Slovenia, or it can be an opportunity to continue your holiday from here! We will also be available for (further) private lessons until 9.10.
- Fotos from workshop in Kea 6.-12. June 2019:
Extraordinary workshop in a wonderful place We were a group of five participants and so the learning was very intense with two treatments (1:1) each day. We saw the sea at every praxis, still very concentrated on the work. It never was too exited or too loud. The develoment felt like done in small steps that turned to be very, very effectfull – what was honestly really joyfull. If I’d like to image a perfect Alexandertechnique Workshop combined with relaxing holiday, I couldn’t reach in my phantasie even 50% of how I experienced these 5 days in Kea with Karolina, Jörg and the other participants. Today is the last day and I feel like celebrating a very good time and also I am looking forward to take this new widened and lengthened and lighter body-feeling home. Hope to do this retreat next year again with my sponse. Many thanks to Karolina and Jörg for their calm, competent and generous way of teaching and also Christina and Maria – that made us feel so welcome and who spoiled us every day so much! Angela PS: great food! nice rides through the island! very tastful and nice rooms!
Fotos von Workshops in Ljubljana, Slowenien, 2018